In addition to being one of the most sought-after alt models on Earth, Mosh is a budding burlesque superstar. When she’s not modeling for alt magazine covers, she’s practicing the fine art of burlesque, developing intricate stage shows and taking her unique act on the road.
Does she have an army of clones who help maintain her web site (themoshroom.com) and model for the likes of Maxim and Bizarre, or is she just that awesome? While we love the idea of hundreds of Moshes running around, our clone theory isn’t true: She’s just awesome.
Mosh rocks because she is one of the hardest-working models in the industry, and one of the few models truly dedicated to the art of modeling. The proof is in her pictures. Look for her own line of Coffin Casesâ€¦ coming soon!
Here are some more facts straight from Mosh herself:
- Name: Mosh
- Website: themoshroom.com
- Birthday: August 21
- Hometown: Mother Russia (Her words)
- Ethnic Background: Russian
- Hobbies: Antiquing, knitting, designing stage shows
- Career Aspirations: Burlesque performer
- Tell Us a Secret: No (We love you, Mosh!)
- Favorite Food: Parisian macarons
- Favorite TV Shows: Portlandia, Boardwalk Empire
- Favorite Book: Master and Margarita
- Favorite Musicians: Les Paul, The Cramps, Edith Piaf
- Girl Crushes: Marlene Dietrich, Charlize Theron