Some girls play at being gamers or comic fans or sports fans or any number of things to fit in or get guys to like them. But Talisa is all those things and you know she’s actually into the things she’s talking about. Before we shot her, we talked to her for quite awhile about why Batman is awesome and what she was expecting from the next console generation. Turns out she’s a big-time Sony gamer and is eagerly awaiting the PS4.
Oh and she skateboards. No big whoop. And goes to LA Kings games all the time. She just might be the ultimate guys’ girl… but she’s the ultimate girls’ girl, too. She has awesome range as a model: sexy, smoldering, tomboyish, feminine, cute; she nails them all and makes them all fit, and I think it’s because she is genuine and natural. More fun shoots await us, I can just tell!
Here’s a little more about Talisa in her own words:
- Name: Talisa Monet
- Instagram: talisamonet
- Twitter: @talisamonet
- Birthday: January 7. 1988
- Hometown: Northridge, CA
- Ethnicity: Brown (Mexican/Argentinian)
- Hobbies/Interests: Video games, bowling, eating Spitz (Cracked Pepper only!)
- Career Aspirations: TV hosting, graphic design
- Tell Us a Secret: I put my boyfriend’s socks on and I like it (Don’t tell him).
- Favorite Foods: Lemon, sushi, meat
- Favorite Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, Iron Man, Iron Man 2
- Favorite Books: Steve Jobs, Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different,
- Favorite Bands/Music: Lil’ Wayne, Hank Williams
- Favorite Tech Gadget: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
- Favorite Travel Destination: I like home too much. Maybe Ireland or Germany
- Girl Crushes: Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Lopez