Her friends call her Llama Barf (it’s a bastardization of her last name, Bartholomew); she looks like she’s Russian, but she’s from Tennessee; her favorite movie is Oldboy and she’s mega-fun to shoot. And gorgeous. And so comfortable with herself and so polite.
Girls like Emily are so fun to work with. The first thing out of her mouth when we met was, “So what are we doing?”… not in a demanding way; in and enthusiastic, joy-for-life way. Positivity and passion radiate out from her and it translate to the photos. In addition to having a great attitude, she knows her body and is a natural at posing. I can’t wait to work with her again and again!
Here’s a little more about Emily in her own words:
- Name: Emily Bartholomew
- Instagram: llamabarf
- Twitter: @emmybarfllama
- Birthday: November 16, 1991
- Hometown: Hermitage, TN
- Ethnicity: Polish, Irish and stuff I don’t know about
- Hobbies/Interests: Violin, reading, writing, painting, etc…
- Career Aspirations: I want to start some organizations to help people… as much as I possibly can
- Tell Us a Secret: …I hate syrup (That’s a terrible secret)
- Favorite Foods: Dark chocolate, Orr hot wings
- Favorite Movie: Oldboy
- Favorite Books: A Pimp’s Notes, You Get So Alone at Times it Just Makes Sense, Preacher
- Favorite Bands/Music: TV on the Radio, Bad Brains, Pixies, Bon Iver
- Favorite Video Game: I suck at video games but like the rest of the world I’ll say Mario Kart or Duck Hunt
- Favorite Tech Gadget: My phone???
- Favorite Travel Destination: New Orleans
- Girl Crushes: Mila Kunis, I suppose