I love pink hair. Whether it’s Popurri in Harvest Moon or in real life, I love it… on the right girl. Melz is the right girl. She’s so absolutely adorable to begin with–and made even cuter by her rosy locks.
She has the personality to match, too: very open, very chill, and absolutely all-in to make awesome pictures. I love models like Melz. We mutually found each other on Instagram, and set something up soon after. A little while later, she was trying on dinosaur panties in my studio. Life, it is awesome.
She claims she’s awful at spelling, but knew how to spell “inordinate,” so I’m not sure how much she can be trusted. Conversely, it’s pretty easy to trust someone whose favorite food is bacon. To find out a little bit more about about Melz in her own words, read below:
- Name: Melz
- Instagram: @_____melz
- Birthday: December 16, 1989
- Hometown: Santa Clara, CA
- Current City: Los Angeles, CA
- Ethnicity: White mutt unable to tan
- Hobbies/Interests: Kicking back with friends, playing with my pup
- Career Aspirations: Be a part of a musical production
- Tell Us a Secret: I like to cuss an inordinate amount. I’m also terrible at spelling.
- Boys: cute or gross? Both. There are sweethearts and douchebags.
- Secret Talent: I can crack every joint in my body!
- Favorite Foods: Bacon
- Favorite TV Show: 2 Broke Girls/ Food Network
- Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction, The Little Mermaid
- Favorite Books: Crank, Go Ask Alice
- Favorite Bands/Music: AC/DC, Aerosmith, Garth Brooks, N’SYNC
- Favorite Video Games: Candy Crush
- Favorite Tech Gadget: iPhone
- Favorite Travel Destination: Italy
- Girl Crushes: Christy Mack, Emmy Rossum
Current Pet: Jacks (Pomchi puppy)