Chelsea Skye is quite multi-talented. Not like she’s double jointed or can recite all of the dialogue from the pilot episode of Saved By the Bell (actually, she might be able to; we never asked)… In cool ways that actually matter in the world. Ways like making you laugh.
Chelsea writes her own awesome and very funny blog at xoxochelseaskye.com, where she details her life sarcastically and hilariously. Check out the entries about the real estate office and the sex party.
She is also hard at work studying improv here in LA. As you’ll see in the Q&A below, her ambition is to break through as a comedic actress. After shooting her, I can confirm: not only is she very beautiful, but she’s quite funny in person, too.
Chelsea recently moved to LA from NYC, which sometimes leads to culture shock… but Chelsea seems like she adapts pretty well to every situation. Like being asked to don bunny ears and gnaw on chocolate while looking sexy. See? Multi-talented.
Here’s a little more about Chelsea in her own words:
- Name: Chelsea Skye
- Instagram: @xoxochelseaskye
- Facebook: Chelsea Skye’s Facebook Page
- Website: xoxochelseaskye.com
- Birthday: October 1st
- Hometown: New York, NY
- Current City: Los Angeles, CA
- Ethnicity: Russian, French and Swiss
- Hobbies/Interests: Baking cookies, improv and sketch comedy, watching movies, writing
- Career Aspirations: Comedic actress
- Tell Us a Secret: I’m a terrible driver… Wait, that’s not a secret.
- Boys: cute or gross? Cute
- Secret Talent: Pretending like I care about other peoples’ feelings
- Favorite Foods: Sushi
- Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
- Favorite Movie: American Psycho
- Favorite Books: Lolita
- Favorite Bands/Music: Rolling Stones
- Favorite Video Games: Mortal Kombat
- Favorite Tech Gadget: iPhone?
- Favorite Travel Destination: North Shore of Oahu
- Girl Crushes: Kate Moss