You know when boys claim that they have this amazing Canadian girlfriend, and you’re like “Yeah, right buddy”? Vera is the girl they wish they were talking about. She makes her home in the frozen North, but with fire-red hair and an amazing body, she’s red hot. See what I did there?
We met Vera through the lovely Miss Mosh, and are so happy we did! We’ll be showcasing some duo sets of them together down the line, but wanted to introduce you to Vera solo first. She was a blast to shoot–shifting from sultry lingerie to cheeky latex cosplay effortlessly.
If you’re wondering where you might have seen Vera before, she’s becoming a staple on the cosplay scene, appearing at conventions all over. We were fortunate to capture her adorable Princess Peach cosplay for iheartgirls.
In addition to that, she was the June 2014 cover model of Bizarre Magazine, and has her very own site which features way more of Vera than we can show: verababy.com. Here’s a little more about Vera in her own words:
- Name: Vera Baby
- Website: verababy.com
- Twitter: @verababylive
- Facebook: Vera’s Facebook Page
- Birthday: August 1
- Ethnicity: Maltese French
- Hobbies/Interests: Traveling cosplayer, painter, makeup art
- Career Aspirations: Working on verababy.com will always be my #1, but I hope to expand by cosplay career
- Tell us a secret: The smell of mustard makes me barf, LOL
- Boys: cute or gross? MEN ONLY! And, sexy
- Favorite Foods: Lasagna and white wine. OBSESSED with cheese.
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones and Batman: ALL OF IT
- Favorite Video Games: ANYTHING Nintendo
- Favorite Books: Harry Potter
- Favorite Bands/Music: Children of Bodom and Pink Floyd
- Favorite Tech Gadgets: All Apple products
- Girl Crushes: Kelly Eden, Alysha Nett, Mandy Morbid, Miss Mosh, the list goes on!
Current Pets: Lucifer, my darling demon cat